Initiation to better understand the challenges and the means of web accessibility, as well as each other’s role in the website production process.
- General knowledge about the web
- No technical background required
- No web accessibility knowledge required
- Understanding the issues faced by people with disabilities when they browse the web
- Understanding web accessibility
- Understanding the challenges and the value of web accessibility standards
- What are the users’ struggles?
- Demo : how does a blind person browse the Internet?
- Diversity of disability situations
- What is web accessibility?
- Definition and challenges
- Demo and usage of assistive technologies : screen magnifier, vocal restitution, keyboard navigation etc.
- Un bénéfice pour tous
- How to?
- Cross-cutting approach
- Presentation of the legal frameworks (French and international)
- Current standards (RGAA, WCAG)
- Presentation of tools (technical and methodologies)
Our options: this training can be conducted in pairs with a person with a disability; awareness raising is based on demonstration and practical experience.