Initiation to better understand the challenges and the means of web accessibility, as well as each other’s role in the website production process.
- General knowledge about the web;
- No technical background required;
- No web accessibility knowledge required.
- Understanding the issues faced by people with disabilities when they browse the web;
- Understanding web accessibility;
- Understanding the challenges and the value of web accessibility standards.
- What are the users’ struggles?
- Demo : how does a blind person browse the Internet?
- Diversity of disability situations.
- What is web accessibility?
- Definition and challenges;
- Demo and usage of assistive technologies : screen magnifier, vocal restitution, keyboard navigation etc.;
- A benefit for everyone.
- How to?
- Cross-cutting approach;
- Presentation of the legal frameworks (French and international);
- Current standards (RGAA, WCAG);
- Presentation of tools (technical and methodologies).
Our options: this training can be conducted in pairs with a person with a disability; awareness raising is based on demonstration and practical experience.