This training allows you to acquire the guidelines to manage the accessibility of a web project, at each step (consultation, specifications, follow-up of service providers, actions to be planned in design, manufacturing, acceptance…).
- General knowledge of the web
- Having followed one training to raise awareness of web accessibility
- No technical background required
- To know the accessibility criteria in terms of quality and to be able to evaluate some of them.
- To be able to manage the integration of accessibility at the different stages of a Web project.
- To have indicators and orders of magnitude of cost and complexity.
- Identify the issues and key elements to successfully take accessibility into account.
- Reminder on the legal framework:
- International standard (WCAG);
- Current French standard (RGAA);
- Cross-cutting approach
- Accessible content edition:
- Reminder on the rules to edit accessible content (headings hierarchy, links etc.);
- Images alternatives and other media
- Checking the accessibility:
- Presentation of tools (technical and methodologies) and reference documents;
- Automatizing tests: presentation of automatizing tools;
- Manual checking: practical exercise to run simple and quick manual tests;
- Compliance with the law:
- How to run acceptance tests on web accessibility? When to ask for an expert audit?
- Understanding the challenges and the differences between the web accessibility declaration (compliance) and the web accessibility label/certification
- Production follow-up :
- The developer’s tools;
- Production follow-up.
- Understanding the challenges at a Purchasing department level in order to take accessibility into account as soon as possible:
- Writing requirements specifiications ;
- Choosing the provider;